Terms & Conditions
1. I understand that The Emotion Code, as well as the Body Code System, as taught by Dr. Bradley Nelson, (hereinafter called “these methods”), and as practiced by Jacqueline Rini Patton (hereinafter called "practitioner"), seek to identify and eliminate underlying imbalances by releasing energetic imbalances in the areas of energy, circuitry, pathogens, structure, toxicity, and nutrition. These methods of energy healing promote harmony and balance within, relieving stress and supporting the bodyʼs natural ability to heal. Energy healing such as these methods is widely recognized as a valuable and effective complement to conventional medical care.
2. I understand that releasing trapped emotions, or the correction of any other energetic imbalance using these methods as practiced by the practitioner is not a substitute for medical care. This information is not intended as medical advice and should not be used for medical diagnosis or treatment. Information received is not intended to create any physician-patient relationship, nor should it be considered a replacement for consultation with a healthcare provider, nor is it meant to replace any medical treatments as ordered by any physicians nor any other medical care you have been advised to seek by them. I further understand that these methods are not a replacement for any professional psycho-therapeutic or counseling sessions in the treatment of any mental health issues or disorders.
3. I understand that if my practitioner makes any suggestions regarding supplementation of any kind, such as vitamins, minerals, herbal preparations, or any compounds or any other external remedy of any kind, that I use or ingest any such at my own risk, with the recommendation that I seek the advice of a physician before using any remedy suggested by my practitioner.
4. I understand that in approximately 20% of sessions, the release of trapped emotion(s) or other energy(s) may result in “processing,” where echoes of the emotion(s) or other energy(s) released may manifest in temporary physical or emotional discomfort, and that this “processing” appears to be a normal part of regaining energetic balance.
5. I understand that my practitioner makes no claims as to healing or recovery from any illness I may have now, nor the prevention of any illness I may have in the future, and that no guarantee is made towards validity. I further understand that the use of any information I receive is at my own risk.
6. I understand that if I am a woman and pregnant, that I acknowledge and accept that this healing technique is a complementary therapy and does not replace medical diagnosis and prognosis. I furthermore consent to participating in this energy-healing session at both my and my baby's own risk.
7. I understand that if I have health concerns, I am recommended to seek advice from an appropriate medical practitioner before making any decisions about my health, and that any information offered in session, is offered as a service and is not meant to replace any medical treatment.
8. I understand that these sessions are confidential and are subject to any exceptions and regulations governed by laws of the United Kingdom, where the practitioner resides.
9. I understand that I am advised to be self-informed about this work by visiting Dr. Bradley Nelson's website: and/or by reading his book The Emotion Code.
10. I understand that by electronically signing this form each time I book a session using the practitioner's online booking system, I fully consent to participating in Emotion Code and/or Body Code session(s) with the practitioner.
11. I understand if I schedule my child (under the age of 18) to have a session with the practitioner, that these Terms and Conditions outlined above then apply to my child partaking in the session.
This website and webpage is a live document and is therefore continually updated. Please review regularly for any updated information. Each time you (or a child of yours) has an appointment with me, you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions outlined on this live document. When scheduling an appointment via my online booking system, you will be reminded and advised to review this live document at and then required to give your consent to these Terms and Conditions by way of an electronic tick.
My work e-mail address is email@example.com. This is a free password-protected account hosted by Google that offers standard encryption (TLS) and is also subject to Google’s own privacy policies. Your email address is stored on the account and is only accessible by me.
Acuity Scheduling hold your name, email address and mobile number in line with their own booking/card processing systems. I do not accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or computer system while using Acuity Scheduling or while in contact with me electronically.
As a way to track your progress, I do record notes at each session. These notes include your name, last name, age, family details and bullet points for topics addressed and energies released. These notes are stored in an electronic filing system that is password protected and accessed only by me. In line with my professional insurance requirements, I will maintain notes/records of my clients for at least of 5 years.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to say what happens to the data that I keep. If you would like to amend or delete any personal information I have about you, you are invited to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These Terms & Conditions were last updated on 18th November 2019.